|Qualifications||MBBS, DGO,DRM, ICOG Certified, Ultrasound Specialist|
|Areas of Expertise||
MBBS, DGO, DRM, Gynaecologist, IVF Specialist, ICOG Certified, Ultrasound Specialist
Dr Swarna is a highly skilled Gynecologist in Tilaknagar, Shivam Road, Hyderabad. She is s specialist in IVF and an expert in Obstetrics, ultrasound, maternity care.
She treats individuals with different stages of pregnancy with constant maternal care and infertility management.
She has handled extreme situations in the active labor phase and after phase of taking care of the mother and the baby. She knows how to be calm and conduct a holistic approach.
She has surgical abilities which have been sharpened with many parallels going workshops and practical experience in various hospitals.
Dr Swarna assesses your health and treats you after having a prior discussion. She is passionate about being a Gynecologistspecialized in IVF/Fertility with several years of ongoing experience.
1) Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.) from MNR Medical College & Hospital, Sangareddy, Telangana Affiliated to Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences.
2) Internship from Osmania General Hospital, Afzalgunj, Hyderabad, Telangana.
3) Diploma in Obstetrics and Gynaecology (D.G.O.) from Sri Devaraj Urs Medical College, Kolar, Karnataka.
4) Trained in Ultrasound Scanning at Shravya Scan Centre, Hyderabad.
5) ICOG Certified Ultrasound Training.
6) Fellowship in laproscopy done in saidham hosptal, Rahuri , Maharashtra.
7) Took 1 year ultrasound training in tanvir hospital, Hyderabad.
8) Fellowship in reproductive endocrinology from Germany.
1) Presently working at Janaani Fertility Centre, Hyderabad as a Consultant Gynecologist since July 2017
2) Worked at Modern Maternity Hospital, Petlaburj, Hyderabad as Senior Resident from December 2016 to June 2017
3) Worked at Hegde Maternity Hospital, Hyderabad as Senior Resident from June 2015 to November 2016
4) Worked in Care Multi Speciality Hospital, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad as Jr. Doctor from December 2011 to February 2013
5) Worked in Yashoda Multi Speciality Hospital, Malakpet, Hyderabad as Jr. Doctor from April 2010 to November 2011
1) Performed Follicular studies
2) Performed Early pregnancy scans
3) Performed Saline sonogram
4) Performed Hysteroscopy
5) Performed IUI
6) Assisted Laparoscopic surgeries
7) Assisted Operative hysteroscopic surgeries
8) Assisted ART procedures like Oocyte retrieval and Embryo transfers
9) Performed Independent C sections. Done around 30 in the past 1 year.
10) Assisted Abdominal, Vaginal & LAVH Hysterectomies.
11) Performed MTPs, D & C
Poster & Case Presentations
1) Case Presentation on “Ovarian Carcinoma” at P.G Training Programme – OG GYAN 2014 held on 20th December 2014 at PESIMSR, Kuppam
2) Poster Presentation on “Mucinous Cystadenoma" at 25th Karnataka State Obstetrics & Gynaecology Association Conference 2014 held at Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Bhavan, Gulbarga University Campus, Gulbarga on 28th November 2014
1) Received a competency based training in basic management of PPH and PE/E under FOGSI Jhpiego Emcure fast-track initiative on Helping Mothers Survive (HMS) program, Bangalore
Continuing Medical Education (CME's) / Workshop's Attended
1) Workshop on “Helping Mothers Survive” organized by the Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology in collaboration with FOGSI at Sri Devaraj Urs Medical College, Kolar held on 10th September 2013
2) CME programme on “Gynaecological Oncology” at Sri Devaraj Urs Medical College, Kolar held on 28th September 2013
3) CME programme on “Diabetes Mellitus in Pregnancy” at MVJ Medical College & Research Hospital, Hoskote, Bangalore held on 27th November 2013
4) CME programme on ‘Rheumatology' at Department of Medicine, Sri Devaraj Urs Medical College, Kolar held on 1st March 2014
5) Fifth National Research Seminar on “Personalized Medicine – The Emerging Paradigm” at Sri Devaraj Urs Medical College, Kola held on 25th& 26th April 2014
6) CMEprogrammeat Bangalore Society of Obstetrics & Gynaecology (BSOG) held from 19th to 22nd June 2014
7) CME on “High Risk Obstetrics” held on 28th November 2014 during 25th Karnataka State Obstetrics & Gynaecology Association Conference 2014 held at Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Bhavan, Gulbarga University Campus, Gulbarga
8) Participated in 25th Karnataka State Obstetrics & Gynaecology Association Conference 2014 held at Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Bhavan, Gulbarga University Campus, Gulbarga on 29th& 30th November 2014
9) PG Training Programme – OG GYAN 2014 held on 18th, 19th, 20th& 21st December 2014